Shanly Homes is a privately-owned, award-winning regional house builder that aims to develop stunning homes in desirable locations across London and the South East.
Since we built our first home in 1969, we've gone from strength to strength, with a team now comprising of 200 hand-picked professionals, who are as committed to developing homes of exquisite quality and design, as we are.
We know our employees are key to our success, which is why we ask every single of our staff to share in our ethos; we don't live for the future, we help shape it.
What you'll be doing
As an Academy Trainee, you will have the opportunity to experience the different departments that work together to make Shanly Homes a success.
As part of the 1 year rotational programme, the areas of the business you will complete 2 month placements in are:
- Land and Planning
- Sales and Marketing
- Build (site and office based)
- Customer Care
Throughout the year you will be given the opportunity to continue your development through training days, set objectives and one on one mentoring.
Skill and experience
If you are looking to take your first step into construction as a school/college leaver or are currently studying towards a relevant qualification either HNC/HND or have already completed the equivalent, this could be the opportunity for you.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
- Have an interest in pursuing a career in Land Buying, Commercial or Technical
- Share our enthusiasm for quality and innovation
- Enjoy working as a part of a successful team
- Who aren't afraid to get stuck in
- Work hard
- Who want to be a part of a professional and experienced property development company
- Have the desire to succeed within a challenging industry
What we can offer you
We expect the best from our employees, and in return we take care of them with a competitive employment package including:
- Free life assurance
- Annual and long term bonus schemes
- Additional annual leave with length of service
- Pension scheme
By becoming part of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to work in a unique environment that combines the friendliness of a privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially-strong company that has stood the test of time.