Shanly Group is the all-encompassing support function providing business services to Shanly Homes, Sorbon Estates and the Shanly Foundation.
Privately owned and operated we know our employees are key to our success, which is why we ask every single one of our staff to share in our ethos; we don't live for the future, we help shape it.
What you'll be doing
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for actively updating, maintaining and creating content for the Shanly Homes, Shanly Partnership Homes, Sorbon Estates and Shanly Foundation websites, social media campaigns and channels such as Facebook, twitter and any other relevant platforms, as well as managing all PPC campaigns.
Skill and experience
- Marketing degree, CIM or similar qualification, or experience in a digital marketing / social media strategy role
- A strong technical understanding and advanced working knowledge of digital and IT platforms and applications.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Professional communication skills and confidence
- Strong copywriting and proof reading
- Attention to detail and enthusiastic
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
What we can offer you
We expect the best from our employees, and in return we take care of them with a competitive employment package including:
- Free life assurance
- Annual and long term bonus schemes
- Additional annual leave with length of service
- Pension scheme
By becoming part of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to work in a unique environment that combines the friendliness of a privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially-strong company that has stood the test of time.
If this gets you excited and you feel that you might be the person we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV, or email this application to a friend.