Shanly Homes is a privately-owned, award-winning regional house builder that aims to develop stunning homes in desirable locations across London and the South East.
Since we built our first home in 1969, we've gone from strength to strength, with a team now comprising of 200 hand-picked professionals, who are as committed to developing homes of exquisite quality and design, as we are.
We know our employees are key to our success, which is why we ask every single of our staff to share in our ethos; we don't live for the future, we help shape it.
What you'll be doing
As Head of Technical you will be leading a team within a busy technical department to ensure information is managed, produced, checked and distributed to programme, correct quality and within budget to enable effective sub-contract procurement and build programmes are met.
This is a role which involves problem solving, value engineering, liaising with site, commercial and consultants and key stake holders to ensure the smooth running of the office technical function of the region.
Skill and experience
- Experiences Senior Technical Manager/Head of Technical
- Experience/Good at managing people
- Hands on approach and willing to take responsibility
- Enthusiastic and transparent
- Professional attitude
- Ability to communicate well at all levels and with all parties
- IT literate and good with technical systems (eg:CAD)
- Strong people skills
- Strong auditing skills and diligence
- Good problem solver and able to act quickly to keep projects moving
- Commercially aware
What we can offer you
We expect the best from our employees, and in return we take care of them with a competitive employment package including:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual and long-term bonus schemes
- Car allowance
- Additional annual leave with length of service
- Free Life assurance
- Health care
- Pension scheme
By becoming part of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to work in a unique environment that combines the friendliness of a privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially-strong company that has stood the test of time.
If this gets you excited and you feel that you might be the person we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV, or email this application to a friend.