Shanly Group is the all-encompassing support function providing business services to Shanly Homes, Sorbon Estates and the Shanly Foundation.
Privately owned and operated we know our employees are key to our success, which is why we ask every single one of our staff to share in our ethos; we don't live for the future, we help shape it.
What you'll be doing
Working alongside our Marketing Studio Manager, you will actively be organising Shanly Homes and Sorbon Estates marketing activity on behalf of the divisional teams, under the guidance of the Homes and Estates marketing leads.
Coordinating a full range of online, digital and print collateral with assistance from the in house creative artworker, and producing analytical reports on a monthly basis.
Skill and experience
- Great organisational skills
- Have an interest in digital and social marketing
- Great written and verbal communication
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy, with an eye for design
- Strong IT skills
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- The ability to be a team player and to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Helpful, positive and flexible personality
- Experience in marketing advantageous, but would consider other written, creative based experience.
- Would suit a graduate
What we can offer you
We expect the best from our employees, and in return we take care of them with a competitive employment package including:
- Free life assurance
- Annual and long term bonus schemes
- Additional annual leave with length of service
- Pension scheme
By becoming part of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to work in a unique environment that combines the friendliness of a privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially-strong company that has stood the test of time.
If this gets you excited and you feel that you might be the person we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV, or email this application to a friend.