We have arranged for a mortgage advisor to be on hand all weekend to talk you through Help to Buy, purchase processes and answer any questions that you may have.
Help to Buy is available to both first-time buyers and home movers purchasing new build homes in England. The scheme is available with a deposit of just 5% of the purchase price; the Government will provide a further 20%, giving you a total deposit of 25%.
Bridge House is a collection of 35 one, two and three bedroom apartments located just a 5 minute walk from Walton-on-Thames town centre. Each impressive apartment features an open-plan contemporary kitchen / living area with integrated appliances. The master bedroom and second bedroom benefit from fitted wardrobes, with the master bedroom also featuring a luxury en-suite bathroom. Each home is complete with a Juliet balcony or outside terrace and allocated parking.
Prices from £370,000
For more information on Bridge House or what the local area has to offer, please download our brochure.
To book an appointment to visit our stunning show home, open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm, please call 01932 485285 or book an appointment online.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bridge House.