What you will be doing
Working as part of our in-house architectural team you will assist our housebuilding division with:
- Independently preparing and presenting initial feasibilitiy studies on potential site acquisitions.
- Partner with the land and planning teams to support the planning application process for our sites, in preparing applications, design and access statements and produce presentation work to enhance the application documents.
- Prepare and issue design review drawings and presenting the proposals to the regional teams.
- Ensure that the final designs are managed in regard to new regulations and customer needs.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in residential development.
- Extensive experience of AutoCAD.
- Experience of programmes such as Photoshop and Sketch Up (3D Design Programme).
- Experience in production of planning applications.
- Confidence to work unsupervised.
- Knowledge of design and construction documents such as Building Regulations and National Design Standards.
- Great communication skills.