What you will be doing
Be part of an award winning team selling our luxury properties in and around the Thames Valley area. This role is an ideal next step for an ambitious Sales Advisor.
- Work in partnership with our appointed agents and the sales team to progress all sales from reservation to exchange and legal completion within defined timescales.
- Ensure that all necessary information for the sale is complete and in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Be proactive in managing any issues or queries which arise and work alongside other teams to ensure these are resolved.
- Champion the effective use of our CRM system across all areas of the sales process and ensure that necessary information is accurately recorded and up to date.
- Provide key organisation with show home launches having a keen eye for detail to ensure it is presented to a great standard.
- Regularly attend sites and show homes to check that we are presenting a high customer experience and always seeking ways for this to be enhanced.
Skills and experience
- Proven sales progression experience within new homes
- Confident and personable communication style, with strong negotiation skills
- Practical knowledge of the Consumer Code for Housebuilders
- Naturally organised and enjoys working to set targets and timescales
- Great team player