What you'll be doing
As Contracts Manager, you will have responsibility for the management of several residential developments in and around the Bucks, Berks and Herts area from pre-commencement to build completion/occupation.
Working as part of the regional managment team, you will work collaboratively with all other departments to ensure that the development is managed effectively from a commercial, quality, health and safety and customer care perspective.
Providing clear guidance and support to the site based team to ensure that build programmes are being met, sites are operating effectively and sub-contractor relationships are managed well.
Skills and experience
- Proven knowledge and experience of housebuilding and working at a similar level role
- Successfully managed all areas of the process for prestige development for 10 to 150 units from start to finish
- Successfully managed a wide range of residential developments including traditional new build, multi-storey and refurbishment
- Excellent working knowledge and application of Building Regulations and NHBC Standards
- Excellent working knowledge and application of health and safety legislation
- Good communication, negotiation, motivational and problem solving skills
- CSCS card (black), SMSTS and First Aid trained.