Shanly Homes - the privately-owned, award-winning regional housebuilder - is looking for a Customer Care Administrator to join their Thames Valley region to play a crucial role in ensuring that our customers receive the highest standard of after sales care which matches the quality of our properties.
About the role
- Supporting the Customer Care Manager to ensure that all
customer matters are resolved fully and swiftly.
- Be the first point of contact for customers in gaining a full understanding of any matters
- Ensure that all customer issues received outside of normal working hours are responded to
- Liaise with the relevant sub-contractor or with our Customer Care Operative to schedule in any works to be carried out at the customer's home
- Ensure that an excellent level of communication is
upheld with all relevant parties.
- Customers are regularly updated with information on the resolution of their complaint
- Follow up with sub-contractors to ensure any work they carry out is concluded and to the correct standard
- Internal teams are kept up to date with customer feedback.
- Manage and maintain the recording of relevant
information on the CRM system.
- Ensure all accurate and up to date information is recorded for each customer
We're looking for someone with:
- First class customer service skills, who can expertly balance empathy and professionalism
- Great at organising and keeping on top of a busy but rewarding workload
- Enjoys resolving problems, can ask relevant questions to gain the information to do so
- Friendly and personable nature which comes across in their communication, both written and verbal
- Ideally with some experience in the construction or building industry or a willingness to learn
- A great team player who are supportive of colleagues.