Shanly Homes - the privately-owned, award-winning regional housebuilder - is looking for a Customer Care Operative to join their Thames Valley regional team.
About the role
As Customer Care Operative you will have your own company vehicle to travel around our sites to:
- Carry out repairs to our occupied residential properties
- Ensure that any defects which are raised by our customers are fully rectified to a high standard
- Work conducted within the property is done with the minimal disruption to the customer, in a tidy manner
- Be fully prepared for each job with the correct tools, paint, supplies, etc so that work is carried out in a timely manner.
- Using our customer care software to record information on work conducted
- Log completed work and raise if any follow up is required.
- Effectively communicate with customers and our customer care team
- Answer any customer questions regarding the work being carried out and be aware of when to escalate points to the wider team.
We're looking for someone with:
- Practical, hands on experience in a general maintenance role
- Customer focused and wanting to deliver a high standard of service to our customers
- Great communication skills
- Good at planning work and what equipment/supplies, etc. are needed in advance
- Friendly and professional approach
- Full, clean driving licence.