Shanly Homes (Thames Valley) is looking for a Customer Care Operative with a background encompassing a wide range of trades.
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for carrying out repairs to our occupied properties as and when required reinforcing our brand and acting as an ambassador for our customer care team.
As Customer Care Operative you will have your own company vehicle to travel around our sites to:
- Carry out varied remedial work to our occupied residential properties
- Ensure that all works logged by our customers are fully rectified to a high standard
- Work conducted within the property is done with the minimal disruption to the customer, in a tidy manner and representing the company well
- Be fully prepared for each job with the necessary tools, paint, supplies, etc so that work is carried out as efficiently as possible.
- Using our customer care software to record information on work conducted
- Log completed work and raise if any follow up is required.
- Effectively communicate with customers and our customer care team
- Answer any customer questions regarding the work being carried out and be aware of when to escalate points to the wider team.
Skill and experience
We're looking for someone with:
- Multi-trade background e.g. carpentry, tiling, painting and decorating, mastic, plastering, etc
- Practical approach to resolving customer defects
- Full, clean driving licence
- Customer focused and wanting to deliver a high standard of service to our customers
- Great communication skills
- Good at planning out work and what equipment/supplies, etc is needed in advance
- Friendly and professional approach