This is a great opportunity to use your IT skills to support the Shanly Group of companies and be part of its continued success.
Working from our newly refurbished office in beautiful Beaconsfield old town, you will play a key part in delivering a first-class IT service for all our employees which includes Shanly Homes (an award-winning regional house builder) and Sorbon Estates (a highly successful property investor).
About the role
- Provide first and second line support to employees on a range of IT issues, with a can do attitude you will seek to resolve these as swiftly as possible
- Prioritise these issues as they are raised through the ticketing system and telephone
- Administer the process for new employees and leavers
- Ensure that all IT records and registers are actively updated
- Complete regular IT operational activities such as systems backups, etc
- Regularly review and highlight recurring problems and consider potential recommendations to resolve these.
Skills and experience
You will be a motivated and hardworking individual who is keen to be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Previous experience in a similar IT support role
- Proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, Active Directory, Windows Servers & Networking
- Driving licence and own transport as the role will involve some support to the team based on our developments
- Well organised and able to prioritise a busy workload
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in delivering a high standard of IT service to our employees
- Great problem solver and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Possess a desire to learn and develop further in the role.