This is a great opportunity to work as part of our small IT team and take a real hands-on approach to providing key IT support to the Shanly Group of companies.
About the role
- Provide first and second line support to employees which includes office based (Beaconsfield and Leatherhead) and site based, so you must be able and comfortable to travel to different locations predominately in the Bucks, Berks and Surrey counties
- Prioritise IT issues as they are raised and ensure these are swiftly resolved with minimal disruption to the business
- Regularly review and highlight recurring problems and consider potential recommendations to resolve these
- Ensure that all IT records and registers are actively updated
- Complete regular IT operational activities such as systems backups, etc.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar IT support role with proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, Active Directory, Windows Servers & Networking
- Well organised and able to prioritise a busy workload
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in delivering a high standard of IT service to our employees
- Problem solver and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- A desire to learn and develop further in the role.