Shanly Homes is a privately-owned, award-winning regional house builder that aims to develop stunning homes in desirable locations across London and the South East.
Since we built our first home in 1969, we've gone from strength to strength, with a team now comprising of 160 hand-picked professionals, who are as committed to developing homes of exquisite quality and design, as we are.
We know our employees are key to our success, which is why we ask every single of our staff to share in our ethos; we don't live for the future, we help shape it.
What you'll be doing
Working as part of the successful land team for our Southern region and based from our Leatherhead office, you will support as needed in land acquisitions. This will include:
- Assist in the collation of land exchange packs, including gathering the relevant information
- Liaise with land agents and owners
- Assist with the technical appraisals of sites
- Carry out market research on sales values and specifications
- Regularly monitor relevant local authority planning application registers to identify possible opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of bids with other land team members.
You will ideally have either studied or had previous experience working within the property sector. A clear and confident communicator who can harness this in negotiation situations. You will ideally have a good local knowledge of the Surrey area and surrounding counties.
Full driving licence and car will be necessary as the role will involve attending sites.
What we can offer you
We expect the best from our employees, and in return we take care of them with a competitive employment package including:
- Free life assurance
- Annual and long term bonus schemes
- Additional annual leave with length of service
- Pension scheme
By becoming part of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to work in a unique environment that combines the friendliness of a privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially-strong company that has stood the test of time.
If this gets you excited and you feel that you might be the person we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.