Shanly Homes is a privately-owned, award-winning regional house builder that aims to develop stunning homes in desirable locations across London and the South East.
Since we built our first home in 1969, we've gone from strength to strength, with a team now comprising of 200 hand-picked professionals, who are as committed to developing homes of exquisite quality and design, as we are.
We know our employees are key to our success, which is why we ask every single of our staff to share in our ethos; we don't live for the future, we help shape it.
What you'll be doing
This is a dynamic and important role within the business which requires the ability to source, negotiate and subsequently complete on land opportunities ensuring that the companies vision for the future in achieving steady growth is sustained.
You will use your expertise to identify, negotiate and secure development land and already have a strong network of contacts to add sites to the regional portfolio. As we can make quick decisions, your ability to be flexible, adapt and respond confidently to changing situations is paramount.
Skill and experience
- Strong experience in managing and sourcing own land leads and negotiations.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be keen to progress.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Flexible with the ability to embrace change when required.
- Clear and precise written and spoken communication at all levels.
- Comfortable making quick decisions and confidently respond to different situations.
- Good IT skills.
What we can offer you
We expect the best from our employees, and in return we take care of them with a competitive employment package including:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual and long-term bonus schemes
- Car allowance
- Additional annual leave with length of service
- Free Life assurance
- Health care
- Pension scheme
By becoming part of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to work in a unique environment that combines the friendliness of a privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially-strong company that has been successful for nearly 50 years.
If this gets you excited and you feel that you might be the person we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
Submit your CV or email this job to a friend.