What you'll be doing
Working as part of our Southern region this is a crucial role in driving forward the growth of the company. You will:
• Secure land and development opportunities to support the growth of the company
• Bring with you and be looking to further develop a strong network of proven land contacts
• Conduct detailed appraisal of land opportunities identifying constraints and potential benefits
• Preparation and submission of offers for land to acquire development sites and negotiating terms
• Prepare site profitability statements, putting together development programmes, sales market research and acquisition build budgets
• Work collaboratively with the wider teams to enable a smooth transition once a site has been secured
Skills and experience
• Proven experience in land acquisition within the residential property sector
• Adept, confident, clear communicator
• Proven negotiation skills
• Deal driven
• Good local knowledge
What we can offer you
We expect the best from our employees, and in return we take care of them with a competitive employment package including:
• Free life assurance
• Annual and long-term bonus schemes
• Car allowance
• Private medical insurance
• Additional annual leave with length of service
• Enhanced pension scheme.
By becoming part of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to work in a unique environment that combines the friendliness of a privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially strong company that has stood the test of time.
If this gets you excited and you feel that you might be the person we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.