What you'll be doing
A great opportunity for a stand alone marketing manager to work in collaboration with our two regional teams to develop and deliver professional and engaging marketing and PR for our range of developments.
- Develop clear marketing processes and guidelines which are implemented across the company, for example brochure guidelines, customer journey, social media, hoarding, advertising, signage (internal/external), forms/templates.
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy for the company (social media, emailers, blogs, new).
- Undertake bi-weekly site audits to review the marketing activity on site. Provide clear feedback and ensure any recommendations are actioned.
- In partnership with the regions develop clear marketing, PR and social media strategies for developments, maximising on cross regional activity.
- Effective SEO management, optimizing these opportunities.
- Proactive management of the company website to ensure that content is correct, engaging and presents the best image of developments and the company.
- Manage and maintain a shared image / photography file system and brochure library.
- Review and approve all press releases.
- Create a clear strategy for internal communications with the HR team.
Skills and experience
- Proven marketing experience ideally within the new homes sector
- Excellent organisational skills and able to prioritise clearly
- Adept communicator both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Not a graphic designer, but certainly an excellent eye for design and layouts
- Extensive knowledge and experience of digital marketing
- Strong IT skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Annual and long term bonus schemes
- Additional annual leave with length of service
- Free life assurance
- Salary exchange pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme.