What you'll be doing
Working in partnership with our two regions for Shanly Homes, you will actively manage all marketing activity for our range of new build developments in and around the Bucks, Berks and Surrey areas.
In addition, you will provide marketing support to the charitable arm of our company, the Shanly Foundation.
- working with our marketing agencies to create and deliver marketing materials for our developments, including CGIs, branding, brochures, adverts, HTMLs, paid advertising (PPC and Facebook), signage and leaflets
- oversee PR activity with the appointed agency with regular monthly meetings
- manage our social media channels and content, strongly driving this forward as it is a new area for the business
- optimise the information contained within our CRM to inform our marketing campaigns
- develop the company's marketing guidelines and promote these throughout the company
- ensure that the sales journey is customer centric and a consistent approach is adopted with use of standardised letters, information, etc
- confident in using Adobe InDesign and Photoshopping to create property particulars and brochures.
- create and updating all website content
- manage and create content for the Foundation's social media channels
- compose internal communications to employees on recent donations and activities
Skills and experience
- proven experience in a similar level marketing role
- knowledge of residential new build industry is desirable
- good knowledge of and interest in digital marketing
- creative flair with an eye for detail
- experience using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign desirable
- excellent organisational skills
- excellent written and verbal communication
- team player and able to take ownership of assigned tasks
- helpful, positive and flexible personality.
What we can offer you
We expect the best from our employees, and in return we take care of them with a competitive employment package including:
- competitive Salary
- annual and long-term bonus schemes
- additional annual leave with length of service up to 30 days
- free Life assurance
- pension scheme
By becoming part of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to work in a unique environment that combines the friendliness of a privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially strong company that has stood the test of time.
If this gets you excited and you feel that you might be the person we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
The Shanly Group of companies consists of Shanly Homes (residential house building), Sorbon Estates (commercial/residential lettings and investment), and our charity, Shanly Foundation.
Since we built our first home in 1969, we've gone from strength to strength, with a team now comprising of 160 hand-picked professionals, who are as committed to developing homes of exquisite quality and design, as we are.
We know our employees are key to our success, which is why we ask every single one of our staff to share in our ethos; we don't just live for the future, we help shape it.