Shanly Group is the all-encompassing support function providing business services to Shanly Homes, Sorbon Estates and the Shanly Foundation.
Privately owned and operated we know our employees are key to our success, which is why we ask every single one of our staff to share in our ethos; we don't live for the future, we help shape it.
What you'll be doing
We are looking for an enthusiastic Office Junior to join our busy Group Services team based in our Beaconsfield office.
Candidates must have a positive, can do attitude and happy to conduct a mix of administrative and office housekeeping duties including sorting and distributing post, photocopying, covering absences for our receptionists which would include the switchboard and generally helping to keep the office and teams running smoothly.
This role would ideally suit someone looking to take their first steps into a career as an administrator, although some office experience would be a bonus.
Skill and experience
- Proactive attitude and willingness to take on responsibility
- Attention to detail, literate and numerate
- Strong computing skills, ability to use Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- The ability to be a team player and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Personable, friendly, helpful and positive
Hold a valid UK driving license and have their own car as some local adhoc travel will be required
What we can offer you
We expect the best from our employees, and in return we take care of them with a competitive employment package including:
- Free life assurance
- Annual and long term bonus schemes
- Additional annual leave with length of service
- Pension scheme
By becoming part of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to work in a unique environment that combines the friendliness of a privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially-strong company that has stood the test of time.
If this gets you excited and you feel that you might be the person we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
Submit your CV or email this job to a friend.