What you will be doing
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Planning Manager to join our team based in Beaconsfield.
Reporting to our Head of Planning you will play a key role in the management of the planning workload for the Shanly Homes regions and strategic land opportunities:
- preparation of planning applications and appeals and negotiating successful outcomes
- discharge planning conditions and legal agreement obligations to enable timely site commencement
- instruct and manage external planning consultants
- work closely with planning officers, local councillors and residents to negotiate and obtain successful planning consents
- undertake site appraisals and investigations
Skills and experience
- proven experience in a similar role with a residential and/or commercial developer or planning consultancy
- working knowledge of the planning system, both development control and strategic policy.
- knowledge of development industry
- personable and able to build strong working relationships
- ideally degree qualified and MRTPI
- clear and concise communication skills