What you will be doing
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Planning Manager to join our team based in Beaconsfield.
Reporting to our Head of Planning and Development you will play a key role in the management of the planning workload for the Shanly Homes regions and strategic land opportunities:
- preparation of planning applications and appeals and negotiating successful outcomes
- discharge planning conditions and legal agreement obligations to enable timely site commencement
- instruct and manage external planning consultants
- work closely with planning officers, local councillors and residents to negotiate and obtain successful planning consents
- undertake site appraisals and investigations
Skills and experience
- proven experience in a similar role with a residential and/or commercial developer or planning consultancy
- working knowledge of the planning system, both development control and strategic policy.
- knowledge of development industry
- personable and able to build strong working relationships
- ideally degree qualified and MRTPI
- clear and concise communication skills