What you'll be doing
Responsible for managing the costs of multiple residential property developments to enhance the revenue through careful negotiation and value engineering ideas.
Providing key input into budgets and checking drawings to ensure practical and economical proposals, you'll also prepare and submit sub-contract enquiries in adequate time to ensure contracts are placed in line with the building programme. Other deliverables of the role include:
- producing detailed trade-specific scope of works and qualification notes
- presenting and submitting completed sub-contractor order documentation
- responsible for an element of cost reporting
- ensuring our sub-contractors have current UTR status and the insurances and other requirements to assess tax liability.
Skills and experience
- proven experience in a surveying role within a similar sector
- able to manage all aspects of the surveying role from procurement to completion of final accounts
- excellent attention to detail
- effective communication skills
- organised and thrives on working to tight deadlines.