Shanly Homes - the privately-owned, award-winning regional housebuilder - is looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join their Thames Valley team to play a key role in achieving sales for our high-end and bespoke residential developments.
Do you enjoy working as part of a small, busy team and have new homes sales experience?
With over 50 years in developing high quality, bespoke homes, Shanly Homes is looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join their Thames Valley region to support the team and customers through the sales process.
About the role
- Maintain accurate records of all our developments and at which stage each plot is in the sales process.
- Good level of communication with Sales Managers and on-site Sales Consultants.
- Use our customer relationship management (CRM) system to record information and generate regular reports.
- Manage key communication with our customers at each stage of the sales process.
- Respond to sales enquiries providing an excellent customer experience through engaging and informative communication.
- Prepare standard communications to send to customers, ensuring they contain accurate information specific to each sale.
- Support with the effective marketing of our developments.
- Create and send out mailers to relevant contacts on our CRM, using a mailer platform.
- Assist in producing the brochures for developments, ensuring they are well marketed and accurate.
- Ensure our show homes are fully stocked and presented well.
- Replenish stock of marketing materials, reservation and handover packs.
- Assist with the initial launch of show homes.
- Co-ordinate the approval of legal documents/contracts required for the completion of sales.
- Ensure that all documents/contracts are circulated to everyone required to approve them in line with timescales.
- Liaise with our solicitors and the customers to ensure that all parties are kept informed of the approval process.
We're looking for someone with:
- Proven experience in the property sales process with a housebuilder, housing association or estate agent.
- Personable and professional communication skills.
- Customer service focussed.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Solid computer skills, ideally in using CRM software.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Strong motivation and drive to succeed.
What we offer in return
- Friendly, supportive team and a welcoming culture
- Impressive, modern office space providing an enjoyable space to work from with ample free parking within a short walk
- Located in beautiful Beaconsfield Old Town, close to many cafés, restaurants and Tesco Express
- Easy to commute to with great road connections being just off the M40 and within a 10 minutes' walk to Beaconsfield train station
- A privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially strong company that has stood the test of time
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual and long-term bonus schemes (up to 15% of annual salary)
- Annual leave starting at 25 days to a max of 30 days