Are you an experienced Sales Consultant wanting to work on a high-end and great quality residential development?
Shanly Homes - the privately-owned, award-winning regional housebuilder - is looking for a Sales Consultant to join their Thames Valley region to manage the customer through the purchasing journey of their new home at either our Little Green, Aylesbury or Lightfield, Barnet developments.
About the role
As Sales Consultant, you will be:
- Representing the company by being the first point of contact for customers at our show homes.
- Providing an excellent customer experience, through engaging communication and by following our customer journey process.
- Maintaining great presentation of the show home and general development area, proactively identifying areas which may need improvement.
- Conducting viewings of properties.
- Clearly and fully demonstrating the features of each of the properties.
- Effectively managing any questions raised by customers.
- Building and developing relationships with customers.
- Have an engaging, professional and personable approach.
- Generating potential sales leads in addition to those created by marketing activity.
- Responding to all enquiries in a prompt and informative manner and following up on any questions or requests for further information.
- Using our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to record customer information and manage each stage of the purchasing process.
- Promoting other company developments to customers to build up awareness.
We're looking for someone with:
- Good residential property sales experience.
- Confident with sales progression.
- Solid computer skills, ideally in using CRM software.
- Exceptional customer facing skills and the ability to build up rapport.
- Impeccable eye for detail which shows in site and self-presentation.
- Strong motivation and drive to succeed.
- Passion for the real estate industry and sales.
Please note that weekend working is a standard part of the role.