Shanly Homes is a privately-owned, award-winning regional house builder that aims to develop stunning homes in desirable locations across London and the South East.
Since we built our first home in 1969, we've gone from strength to strength, with a team now comprising of 200 hand-picked professionals, who are as committed to developing homes of exquisite quality and design, as we are.
We know our employees are key to our success, which is why we ask every single one of our staff to share in our ethos; we don't just live for the future, we help shape it.
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for all aspects relating to the sales within our Southern region, continually growing and developing relationships with agents, suppliers and business partners and managing the staff and systems/processes within the busy sales team.
Placing the company in a strong sales position through effective management of the sales team, targets and budgets; professional and targeted marketing campaigns in both traditional and electronic media; significant involvement with internal specification / design layouts / finish for all developments with an overarching overview of the developments, budgets, cost control and customer journey.
Skills and experience
- Experience in New Homes Sales, marketing and specification
- Strong effective communicator and negotiator
- Highly developed teamwork and mentoring skills
- Good strategic thinker
- Ability to improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
- Strong knowledge of the online property marketing
- Ability to work in an environment of change
- Understanding and knowledge in property marketing including signage, brochures, press releases, market research, photography, interior design and other creative services
- Ability to identify the key USPs of any one development
- Experience managing external PR and communication organisations.
- Organised, methodical, analytical and commercial approach to work
- Committed, reliable and must enjoy a challenge
- Forthright and confident in making decisions
- Able to work under pressure
- Balances the commercial needs of the business with the need to provide an excellent customer experience
What we can offer you
We expect the best from our employees, and in return we take care of them with a competitive employment package including:
- Free life assurance
- Annual and long term bonus schemes
- Additional annual leave with length of service
- Pension scheme
By becoming part of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to work in a unique environment that combines the friendliness of a privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially-strong company that has stood the test of time.
If this gets you excited and you feel that you might be the person we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.