Shanly Homes - the privately-owned, award-winning regional housebuilder - is looking for a Sales Manager to join their Southern team to play a key role in achieving sales for our high-end and bespoke residential developments.
As Sales Manager you will:
- Manage the appointment of selling agents and solicitors for each of the developments, working in partnership with them to achieve sales in line with budgets.
- Ensure that the on site Sales Consultants are presenting both our developments and the company well. They are using our systems fully, following processes and have a great knowledge of our properties which are presented effectively to our customers.
- Champion the use of our CRM system (Contact Builder) to manage the sales reservations process, ensuring they are progressed efficiently through to exchange and completion, providing support and communicating fully at each stage of the process.
- Take pride in the presentation of our developments, actively looking at how we can improve this, working in collaboration with our build team to ensure quality is constantly at a high level.
- Support with the marketing of developments with our internal team.
- Provide regular insight into market trends, customer feedback and competitor analysis to ensure continual improvements in what we do.
- Demonstratable experience in new homes sales
- Proven ability to motivate and lead remote teams working on developments
- Good knowledge of property marketing
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Practical knowledge of the Consumer Code for Housebuilders and New Homes Quality Code
- Great team player
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks to meet sales targets.
What we offer in return
- Friendly, supportive team with a welcoming culture
- Located in central Leatherhead town, close to many cafés, shops including Sainsburys and Waitrose.
- Easy to commute to with great road connections being just off the M25 and within a 15 minute walk to Leatherhead train station
- A privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially strong company that has stood the test of time
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave starting at 25 days to a max of 30 days
- Free life assurance
- Many wellbeing benefits - on-demand GP service, discounted gym membership, Employee Assistance Programme and a cycle to work scheme
- Discount scheme with savings across a range of sectors
- Plus fun social events throughout the year