What you'll be doing
Based from one of our sites in and around Surrey you will be responsible for the management of materials delivered to and from site and the distribution of these in accordance with the construction programme and instruction of the Site Manager.
In addition to the above you will also be required to keep the site presentable and assisting with general labouring duties when required.
Skills and experience
Whether you're looking for long term work as a Site Assistant/Forklift driver or have the desire to become our next Site Manager, you will have:
- valid CPCS card
- prior experience working on a construction site
- working application of the relevant health and safety practices/COVID guidelines
- good communication skills
- a proactive and flexible approach to work
- You must have the ability to travel to and from site.