What you'll be doing
As Site Manager you will be responsible for all elements of site completion on one of our bespoke, high end residential sites. Working in line with the agreed building programme and budget you will ensure that our high standard of quality and specification are met whilst ensuring that health and safety is adhered to.
You will be overseeing daily operations of the site including all materials to and from site, scheduling, completion and check of all works and management of sub-contractors and labourers. All with full support from our regional teams.
Skills and experience
- proven management of a wide range of residential developments including traditional new build, multi-storey and refurbishment
- practical working knowledge of housebuilding and experience in a similar role with a regional/national housebuilder
- working knowledge of health and safety legislation, building regulations and NHBC standard
- accurate pre-planning of site activities in accordance with the build programme
- plan, organise and monitor sub-contractor activities
- CSCS card black
- First aider
- CITB SMSTS.