Are you a helpful and experienced administrator with great organisational skills? Shanly Homes (Thames Valley) is looking for a part time Team Administrator (maternity cover) to join their friendly region to support the Directors and the regional team.
Ideally the role is 5 days per week with shorter working hours, however there is some flexibility around this.
What you'll be doing:
- Arrange internal and external meetings, greet visitors, and attend meetings to take minutes when required
- Liaise with the different departments to collect and collate monthly Board papers for the Board meetings
- General admin tasks, including answering incoming calls, filing paperwork, ordering stationery, as well as reception holiday cover
- Prepare a range of correspondence and maintain spreadsheets
- Manage all escalated complaints directed to the Build Director, ensuring that the customer complaint procedure is followed fully
- Collate a range of information and documents from site based teams on a regular basis
- Oversee training for build department including Site Managers ensuring it's up to date and is arranged when required
- Oversee and update the site database daily, following up with site managers for the completion and submission of appropriate paperwork
- Assist with the induction of all new employees, including arrangement of PPE, uniform, IT equipment and collation of relevant documents/manuals for their first day and on an ongoing basis
- Assist the Build Director or Contracts Manager with compilation of site programmes
- Maintain a tidy and organised work environment
- Keep track of annual leave and sickness absences, monitoring and notifying HR.
Skills and experience:
- Great at organising and keeping on top of changing priorities
- Friendly and personable nature which comes across in both written and verbal communication
- A great team player supportive of colleagues
- Flexible and happy to do what it takes to get the job done.