What you will be doing
This is a great opportunity to start your career in a technical role. Working as part of our Thames Valley region you will assist the technical team in all areas ensuring that information is issued and recorded to build programme deadlines.
Key tasks will be:
- co-ordinating the printing and scanning of drawings to ensure that all files have the most current version saved
- distribute drawings to all necessary parties and update the department issue sheet
- produce and issue technical, legal files and housing association handover packs
- complete payment certificates for approved invoices, with accurate recording of invoice numbers, payment codes, costs and VAT
- maintain relevant records for consultants and sub-contractors
- assist with service enquiries (electric, gas, water and comms) to obtain quotes for new developments.
Skills and experience
- relevant qualification in building studies or the built environment would be beneficial, however, a desire to learn and progress is a necessity
- well organised and able to prioritise a busy workload
- effective communication skills and to build good working relationships both within the company and external
- excellent attention to detail and takes a methodical approach.