What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for ensuring all technical information is produced, checked and distributed to programme, the correct quality and within budget to enable effective sub-contract procurement and build programmes to be met. Other deliverables of the role include:
- Review drawings to ensure proposals/details are practical and economic and identify improvements for cost/time reductions/design.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with appointed consultants, ensuring work is delivered to deadlines.
- Ensure adherence to Building Regulations and any other relevant conditions.
- Resolve design and building problems.
- Prepare and submit information pursuant to planning conditions.
- Obtain service information and quotations, placing orders in line with the build programme.
Skills and experience
- proven experience in a similar technical role
- effective problem solving skills
- excellent working knowledge of drawings
- good knowledge and experience in Building Regulations
- effective communication skills
- organised and thrives on working to tight deadlines.