Shanly Homes - the privately-owned, award-winning regional housebuilder - is looking for a Trainee Office Administrator to join their friendly team based in our Beaconsfield office.
This is a great role for someone looking to make an initial step into the property industry as you will work across several teams with full support to grow and develop.
About the role
As Trainee Office Administrator you will:
- Provide support to different teams across the business, gaining a thorough overview of all aspects of the industry.
- Assist the sales and marketing teams with campaign management including content creation and portal updates whilst learning the sales process.
- Support with general duties to keep the office running efficiently.
- Help organise both social and customer facing events including attendance.
- Provide cover during breaks for the office reception area and switchboard.
- Opportunity to visit developments and show homes.
The ideal Trainee Office Administrator will have:
- Own transport and full UK driving license.
- A proactive attitude and willingness to help where needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Great self-motivation and enthusiasm.
What we offer in return
- Friendly, supportive team and a welcoming culture.
- Impressive, modern office space (only just renovated!) providing an enjoyable space to work from.
- Located in beautiful Beaconsfield Old Town, close to many cafés, restaurants and Tesco Express.
- Easy to commute to with great road connections being just off the M40 and within a 10 minutes' walk to Beaconsfield train station.
- A privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially strong company that has stood the test of time.
- Competitive salary.
- Discretionary annual and long-term bonus schemes. (Up to 15% of annual salary).
- Annual leave starting at 25 days to a max of 30 days.
- Free life assurance.
- Many wellbeing benefits - on-demand GP service, free weekly fitness sessions, discounted gym membership, Employee Assistance Programme and a cycle to work scheme.
- Discount scheme with savings across a range of sectors.
- Plus great social events throughout the year.