30th March 2021
In line with the current guidance, our sales offices and showhomes are open by appointment only, and we have a number of measures in place to ensure we keep our customers, staff and the wider community safe.
Please book an appointment if you would like to come and see us.
- We encourage you to pre-book an appointment with our sales team. This will help us to ensure that only one household visits at any one time and will enable us to undertake cleaning between visits. Our teams have been fully briefed on the importance of hygiene.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in our sales suites and show homes. This includes paying particular attention to frequently touched surfaces, such as door handles and interactive screens.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available for you to use. We also ask that you wear a suitable face covering at all times. Disposable masks and gloves can be provided upon request.
- Our sales teams will no longer accompany you around the show home, but they will be on hand to anwer any of your questions.
When you visit our sales offices, we ask that you follow the guidance below:
- On arrival, please wait outside or in your vehicle and one of our sales advisors will let you know when the sales office is ready for you.
- You will be asked to wear a suitable face covering in the sales area.
- Our sales team will then take you through the safety measures we have in place and how your appointment will be conducted.
- Most importantly, please keep a two-metre distance at all times.
If you are staying at home for now, we can still offer a range of ways to help you plan your move. Our sales teams are available for one-to-one telephone or video consultations and we have a whole host of information and virtual tours.