Join us for our First Time Buyer Event this weekend at Bridge House - Walton-on-Thames

Come and join us at our First Time Buyer Event on Saturday 20th ann Sunday 21st October. We have a mortgage advisor on hand all weekend at Bridge House in Walton-on-Thames to talk you through purchase processes and answer any questions you may have. Don't miss out on a chance to discover your new home, with offers including Help to Buy* and an exclusive furniture package.

Help to Buy is available to both first time buyers and home movers purchasing new build homes in England. The scheme is available with a deposit of just 5% of the purchase price; the Government will provide a further 20%, giving you a total deposit of 25% and the remaining 75% will be covered by your mortgage.

Bridge House is a collection of 35 one, two and three bedroom apartments located just a 5 minute walk from Walton-on-Thames town centre. Each impressive apartment features an open-plan contemporary kitchen / living area with integrated appliances. The master bedroom and second bedroom benefit from fitted wardrobes, with the master bedroom also featuring a luxury en-suite bathroom. Each home is complete with a Juliet balcony or outside terrace and allocated parking.

Prices from £379,500.

For more information on Bridge House or what the local area has to offer, please download our brochure.

To book an appointment to visit our stunning show home, please call 01932 485285 or book an appointment online, we're open daily from 10am to 5pm.

We look forward to welcoming you to Bridge House.