To celebrate the launch of our new show home at Waterside Quarter, we have put together 10 reasons as to why you should make this stunning development in the heart of Maidenhead your new home.
- Close to restaurants boasting up to three Michelin stars such as The Waterside Inn in Bray and Tom Kerridge's The Hand and Flowers in Marlow.
- You don't need to be in London to sip on a cocktail by the water with Coppa Club, Roux at Skindles and The Boathouse at Boulters Lock nearby which enjoy waterside or riverside views.
- There's plenty of shopping on your doorstep from high street names to boutiques. You'll never need to venture far to find your next wardrobe staple.
- Not only is it located on the newly rejuvenated waterways but it is also a short walk to the River Thames. Perfect for a stroll or a bite to eat in one of the riverside restaurants or bars.
- There are a vast array of local sports clubs, gyms and facilities nearby including rugby, golf and tennis clubs as well as watersports at Bray Lake.
- With an Odeon Luxe cinema and arts centre just a few minutes' walk away, you'll have plenty to keep you entertained.
- Maidenhead station is only a 10 minute walk away and has direct services to London Paddington in 19 minutes. And when Crossrail arrives, train links to Reading, London and beyond will be even quicker.
- The Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is within easy reach, ideal for a walk, hike, bike ride, pub lunch or a picnic in a tranquil green spot.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds with town centre living yet beautiful countryside just a stone's throw away.
- With Maidenhead home to a number of international and national employers, your next opportunity could on your doorstep.
In addition, we are offering all purchasers a 6 month holiday, plus pay no stamp duty on your new home.
There's also never been a better time to buy with the stamp duty holiday* from the government and the six month mortgage holiday** exclusive to Shanly Homes buyers!
Contact us on 01628 673046 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you to Waterside Quarter.
*Stamp duty holiday available on homes completing before 31st March 2021 up to £500,000 and if this will be your only home. **Mortgage holiday cash equivalent of £1,000 per month for 6 months.