There has never been a better time to purchase a stunning new home at our Clock Field development, in the idyllic West Sussex village of Turners Hill, RH10 4NS.
Clock Field is a development of 33 three, four and five bedroom houses, set within a blossoming community of homes. The spacious kitchens feature stone worktops and integrated Siemens and Zanussi appliances, while the master bedrooms have luxury en-suite bathrooms and integrated wardrobes. There is a spacious rear garden for each home, while the majority also feature a garage.
Whether you are downsizing, searching for a peaceful home on the commuter belt, or in need of space to raise a family, Clock Field is certain to be the right place for you.
With so many reasons to move into one of these stunning new homes, we have put together a list of 5 reasons why you should buy at Clock Field this month.
- Turners Hill and Beyond - Clock Field is set in an idyllic village location, with a handy selection of amenities, cosy pubs and restaurants near at hand. The Sussex countryside also features The South Downs, Wakehurst Place, & National Trust Gardens
- Easy Commuting - London Victoria can be reached within 40 minutes from stations at East Grinstead, Three Bridges and Balcombe, making Clock Field perfect for relaxed commuter living. Gatwick Airport is also 15 minutes away by car.
- Unique Design - The layout of our homes utilises the hilly landscape to maximum effect, with a versatile selection of rooms that can be used for multiple purposes. From extra bedrooms, to a study or entertainment area, adapt the layout to suit your needs.
- Help to Buy available - If you need a financial boost, the Help To Buy scheme is the perfect initiative for you. With a government loan of 20% available, you only need to secure a cash deposit of 5%, with a mortgage of 75% making up the remainder.
- Reservations are being taken fast - Six houses have already been reserved this year, with over a third of all properties reserved or sold. So don't miss your chance to move into one of these stunning new homes today.
Our show home is open Thursday - Monday, 10am - 5pm. For more information please call us on 01342 616105 or book an appointment online.
We look forward to welcoming you to Clock Field.