Shanly Homes Limited ("Shanly Homes") is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy covers visitors to the Shanly Homes Website, www.shanlyhomes.com ("the Website").
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that Shanly Homes collects from you, or that you provide to Shanly Homes, will be processed by Shanly Homes. Please read the following carefully to understand Shanly Homes' views and practices regarding your personal data and how Shanly Homes will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Shanly Homes Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 02775216 and whose registered office address is at Sorbon, Aylesbury End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9 1LW.
Collection of Information
Shanly Homes may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide if you choose to register with Shanly Homes for information about property developments in which you are interested. In order to send you the relevant information, we will need to collect your first and last names and your email address. You may also submit your postal address and telephone number if you wish to do so. Any information will then be sent to you using the personal details that you submit. Shanly Homes may also ask you for information if you report a problem with the Website.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required and the resources that you access.
Shanly Homes may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to its advertisers or third party partners. This is statistical data about Shanly Homes' users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Uses made of the information
Shanly Homes uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To send you information or contact you about any property developments in respect of which you have registered your interest. Information that we send to you may include brochures, photographs, development launch details and updates as to how many properties have been sold on a particular development from time to time.
- To pass on your information to the relevant third party selling agent in charge of the property development in which you have registered your interest.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to Shanly Homes is stored on Shanly Homes' secure servers.
Once Shanly Homes has received your information, Shanly Homes will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access but any transmission is at your own risk.
Disclosure of your information
Shanly Homes may disclose your personal information to any member of the Shanly Group.
Although Shanly Homes may provide your information to service providers that handle information on Shanly Homes' behalf, Shanly Homes will not share your information with third parties for secondary or unrelated purposes.
Shanly Homes may, however, disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To enable the relevant third party selling agents to deal with the enquiry you submit. These third parties may contact you directly to assist with your enquiry.
- In the event that Shanly Homes sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Shanly Homes may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Shanly Homes Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at the address set out below.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Shanly Homes' partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Shanly Homes does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Shanly Homes' costs in providing you with details of the information Shanly Homes holds about you.
Shanly Homes Limited
Address: Sorbon, Aylesbury End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9 1LW
Tel: 01494 671331