Shanly Homes is a privately-owned, award-winning regional housebuilder bringing stunning homes to desirable locations across London and the South East.
Since we built our first home in 1969, we've gone from strength to strength, with a team now comprising of 180 hand-picked professionals, who are as committed to developing homes of exquisite quality and design as we are.
We know our employees are key to our success, which is why we ask every single one of our staff to share in our ethos; we don't live for the future, we help shape it.
Based in our Beaconsfield office, as a Senior Technical Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all technical information is produced, checked and distributed to programme, the correct quality and within budget to enable effective sub-contract procurement and build programmes to be met. Other deliverables of the role include:
- Review drawings to ensure proposals/details are practical and economic and identify improvements for cost/time reductions/design.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with appointed consultants, ensuring work is delivered to deadlines.
- Ensure adherence to Building Regulations and any other relevant conditions.
- Resolve design and building problems.
- Prepare and submit information pursuant to planning conditions.
- Obtain service information and quotations, placing orders in line with the build programme.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role, with a passion for detail and design; possess the ability to work as part of a team, enjoy managing tight deadlines, with the desire to succeed within a well-established and reputable residential housebuilder.
If you share our values and have a passion for excellence, we would love to hear from you. In return we offer the opportunity to work in a unique environment combining the friendliness of a privately-owned business with the benefits of a financially-strong company which has stood the test of time.
At Shanly Homes, we recognise the value of everybody's contribution and we look to attract the best talent by offering a competitive package, free life assurance, annual and long term bonus schemes, additional annual leave with length of service and enhanced pension scheme.