Are you an experienced, hands-on site manager who can deliver high end residential developments?
Shanly Homes is a privately owned, award winning regional house builder that delivers stunning homes in desirable locations across the Homes Counties and South East. We are looking to strengthen our site teams and are looking for experienced Site Managers to manage our teams.
What you'll be doing
As Site Manager you will report to the Contracts Manager covering:
- Manage all aspects of the build programme ensuring that key dates are met and any movement in these are well managed and communicated.
- Oversee the daily operations of the site including management of sub-contractors and labourers.
- Manage all aspects of health and safety, ensuring these are upheld at all times and take actions for improvement.
- Continually monitor the quality of the build and assist in the continuous improvement of our homes.
- Collaborate with the other regional teams to ensure problems are addressed and rectified.
- Proven experience working for a residential house builder in a similar level role
- Excellent team player and manager able to motivate site teams
- Demonstrable understanding and application of health and safety best practice and legislation
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting construction drawings
- SMSTS qualified
What we offer in return
- Friendly, supportive team with a welcoming culture
- A privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially strong company that has stood the test of time
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- Annual and long term build bonus scheme
- Annual leave starting at 25 days to a max of 30 days
- Free life assurance
- Many wellbeing benefits - on-demand GP service, discounted gym membership, Employee Assistance Programme and a cycle to work scheme
- Discount scheme with savings across a range of sectors
- Plus many social events throughout the year.