We are excited to have started on site at our new development in Purley on Thames. Infrastruct...Read more ›
LAUNCHING AUTUMN 2023 - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW
- A collection of three, four and five bedroom homes in the riverside village of Purley-on-Thames.
- Just minutes' walk to Goosecroft Recreation Ground - home to a tennis club, football clubs, a cricket club, a sports and social club and the venue for regular Farmers' markets and other events.
- Just over 5 miles from major transport hub, Reading train station, offering fast trains to Paddington in just 23 minutes, the Elizabeth line service into the City, and direct trains to the West Country. The wider motorway network is easily accessed via the M4.
- Just 0.28 miles from Pangbourne Primary School rated 'Good' (Ofsted 2017) and 0.77 miles from Whitchurch Primary School rated 'Outstanding' (Ofsted 2009)
- Predicted EPC rating: B
- BT Full Fibre broadband available (subject to customer subscription)
- Energy-efficient appliances and features including underfloor heating to ground floor and solar panels reducing your energy usage, maintenance costs and fuel bills.
- All homes include integrated kitchen appliances and silestone worktops, luxury flooring to bathrooms and fitted wardrobes to bedrooms one and two
- All homes have a minimum of two allocated parking spaces with most homes befitting from a garage. All front gardens feature landscaping with turf to rear.
CGIs are indicative only